Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365
Advanced, all-in-one threat protection for Microsoft Office 365’s communication and collaboration services.
- Protects Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams.
- Advanced threat protection: anti-phishing, anti-malware, anti-spam, unwanted attachments removal and protection on demand.
- 20% more eﬀective than Microsoft’s own built-in protection with 99.6% anti-malware detection rate.
If you need more mailbox licenses, please speak to our sales team, or fill in the form below.
Stop phishing and Business Email Compromise.
Phishing is a conduit to delivering malware and ransomware to your network.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 applies a mix of proven methods:
- SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
- Threat intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network.
- Progressive anti-spoofing and machine learning to detect even the trickiest and most hard-to-spot impersonation attacks.
Rapid advanced threat prevention.
Nowadays malware is usually sent via email and hosted on cloud storages. Kaspersky’s anti-malware engine combines:
- Advanced heuristic and behavioural analysis.
- Signature-based protection.
- Threat intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network to immediately detect advanced threats in all the apps your users love, including Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams.
Easy to deploy and use.
- Hassle-free integration with Microsoft Oﬀice 365 and Azure using native controls.
- No need to uninstall your current filtering solution – it can be used alongside to any other solutions.
Safe Email and Storage for Office 365
Email compromise prevention
Detect and prevent Business Email Compromise (BEC) with a combination of:
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework),
- DKIM (DomainKeys Identifed Mail)
- DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) email validation.
- Progressive anti-phishing and deep learning
Multilayered threat detection
To make you safe using your favorite apps such as Microsoft Exchange Online and OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams Kaspersky anti-malware engine combines signature-based protection, heuristic and behavioral analysis along with cloud-assisted technologies to protect you from known, unknown and advanced malware threats.
Progressive spoofing and BEC detection
Take advantage of heuristic checks along with machine learning (deep learning) methods associated with phishing detection to minimize the risk of address spoofing and business email compromise.
Flexible protection policies
You have the freedom to choose between a preconfigured policy for instant roll-out or adjustable policies to build diﬀerent protection levels for diﬀerent user groups.
Data protection, integrity and control
All data is processed in the datacenter specified by the customer and stored on the customer side in Microsoft Office 365. This ensures that GDPR and local data compliance regulations are met.
Effortless integration with Microsoft Office 365 and cloud-based hosting mean there’s no need to invest in additional infrastructure or install a distributive to get started.