Revamp your computer set up with this Kingston A400 120GB solid-state drive. A shock-resistant design ensures it’s ready to handle everyday life whether in a desktop or laptop, and rapid read and write speeds of 500MB/sec. and 450MB/sec., respectively, provide fast boot times and easy updates and installation processes. A slim form factor of just 7mm makes it ideal for almost any drive bay. With SATA III connectivity, this solid-state hard drive fits on almost any standard motherboard with a standard SATA connector. A 1 million-hour MTBF operating lifespan means this Kingston A400 120GB solid-state drive keep your data safe.
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
A400 is available in Multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads, and is not intended for server environments.
- Form factor 2.5″
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacity 120GB
- Controller 2Ch3
- NAND TLC
- Baseline Performance1 Data Transfer (ATTO)
- Power Consumption
- 0.195W Idle / 0.279W avg / 0.642W (max) read / 1.535W (max) write
- Storage temperature -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
- Weight 41g
- Vibration operating 2.17G peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating 20G peak (10-2000Hz)
- Life expectancy 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support4 limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)5